13 Mar Event & Guest Health Safety Procedures
Our entire team at Herban Feast is taking this situation very seriously. Effective immediately, we are implementing stringent practices in accordance with the CDC and the State of Washington Department of Health Guidelines. These practices have been designed to keep both guests and staff safe & healthy.
Herban Feast Enhanced Best Practices Include:
- We are suspending tray-passed service, and all buffet or app stations will be attended by a staff member in gloves, who will use sterilized tongs and utensils
- Extra utensils will also be provided and traded out regularly
- All team members staffed servicing plated events will wear gloves when delivering plates
- Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting of surfaces in all work areas and event spaces.
- Disinfecting all doorknobs, bar and countertops, and other high-touch surfaces continuously throughout the event from set-up to breakdown and cleanup.
- We are screening all employees when they report for their shift. Team members demonstrating any signs of illness will be sent home immediately.
- We are providing additional sanitation stations in all high-touch areas at events, i.e. bars, registration tables, food and beverage stations, and back-of-house work areas.
- Modifying seating arrangements to increase space between guests
increasing food stations and/or bar wells/bars to limit lines
- Propping doors and windows open when feasible to help with ventilation
- Posting signs sharing how attendees can protect themselves and others at entrances and in bathrooms.
We look forward to hosting your event while taking every precaution to create a safe environment for you and your guests. As the situation continues to develop, we will adhere to the recommendations made by both state and federal government agencies.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out directly to the Herban Feast team member you are working with or directly to our main office: